- Abundant Life Ministries (ALM)
– The food pantry is open to the public on Thursdays from 9 AM-11 AM.
- Calvary Food Pantry
- Clearview United Methodist Church (UMC)
– Every Thursday, 9:30 – 11:00 AM
- Gulf Coast Family Support Services (William and Sally Israel Food Pantry)
– Food pantry by appointment only.
- Helping Hands
– Provide food, clothes, and support to families in need.
- Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center
(727) 791- 8255
– Thursdays only, 9 AM – 11 AM.
- Mercy Keepers
– Tuesday & Thursday
- Operation Attack
- RCS Food Bank
- St Petersburg Free Clinic – Food Pantry
- UFO Food Pantry
– A no-cost nutrition program for women who are nursing, pregnant, or have children under the age of 5. Will provide breastfeeding help.
Hands Across the Bay
3800 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater Fl 33762
– Assist and mentor hardworking families in need, advocate for change, support other organizations, and spread love with various acts of kindness.
Home Share Program
500 South Walton Ave. Tarpon Springs 34689
– Rooms for rent throughout Pinellas County with monthly payments ranging from $450 to $600. Five-year Pinellas County residency or national background check with $45.00 fee required. 2 People max per room.
503 Martin Luther King Jr Ave. Clearwater FL. 33756
– Domestic violence shelter
Religious Community Services/Grace House Emergency Housing
1552 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL
– Homeless families with children; maximum stay 8 weeks, and referral to mental health services if needed. Must be employed or employable for 18 & over. Drug test and background check required.
Neighborhood Home Solutions / One-Stop HUD-approved housing counseling center
1600 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, St, S St Pete, FL
– Home buying education, financial fitness class, credit rebuilding, and home mortgage problems such as Foreclosures or mortgage delinquency. All services are free and available to all income levels
Pinellas County Housing Authority
11479 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL
– The lobby is closed to the public. Clients may apply via mail, email, or dropbox documents for processing until further notice. Due to a high volume of calls expect a long wait time (days or weeks) for a response. Provides low-rent housing to low-income families. Section 8 housing is also available. Check the website for availability.
5726 126th Ave, N. Clearwater, FL
– A 90-day shelter for homeless men and women clean and sober; case managers and adult GED classes on-site
701 5th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL
– Homeless woman ages 14-41 pregnant or with baby 9 months or younger. Six months clean and sober. School attendance or work required to maintain placement.
1910 East Bay Drive, Largo, FL 33771
– Single mother housing program, online learning, and a learning center space that can be used to host events or celebrations