Communicating with Children through Connection
Connect with other people in the community who are going through a similar stage of life while engaging in educational, guided conversations surrounding the following topics:
1. What childhood attachment is and why it’s important
2. How your relationship with your child can have an impact
3. Strategies for navigating common parenting concerns
4. Discovering your authentic self as a parent
5. … & more!
This group is:
1. Therapist led with heavy group member involvement encouraged
2. Capped at 10 members for continuity and to encourage privacy
3. Donation based: all proceeds will go to support Hope Grove Co-work & Care. On-site childcare will be available for attendees and covered by donations.
$15 per week / $120 for 8 weeks – Reserve your spot now!