Separation/Divorce and Co-parenting
Connect with other people in the community who are going through a similar stage of life while engaging in educational, guided conversations surrounding the following topics:
1. Common reactions to separation/divorce
2. Strategies for coping and self-care
3. How separation/divorce may impact children
4. Understanding effective/less effective co-parenting strategies
5. … & more!
This group is:
1. Therapist led with heavy group member involvement encouraged
2. Capped at 10 people for continuity and to encourage privacy
3. Donation based: all proceeds will go to support Hope Grove Co-work & Care. On-site childcare will be available for attendees and covered by donations.
$15 per week / $120 for 8 weeks – Reserve your spot now!